Saturday, May 31

Saturday Movie


I know, I know... we all saw Forrest Gump movie. And I'm sure, you also admit that it's one of the movies worth watching over and over and over.. and over.. Again. :)


And so I did. Today. Weekend means boring telly shows. And it was sort of a gloomy day today, so we just stayed indoor. And what better way to spend your lazy Saturday than watch your favourite movie?
Even if I have seen it for the nth times, I admit it didn't stop to amuse me. I still haven't memorized the plot so I was still sooo into it to know what comes next.
I'm quite interested with the quotes (I'm sure most of you feel the same). And so I'm sharing some here:
"Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze, but I, I think maybe it's both. Maybe both is happening at the same time. I miss you, Jenny. If there's anything you need, I won't be far away.

You know it's funny what a young man recollects? 'Cause I don't remember bein' born. I don't recall what I got for my first Christmas and I don't know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.

Sometimes, I guess there's just not enough rocks.

Have you found Jesus yet, Gump? I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for him, sir.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Read more...

0 comments: