Wednesday, May 7
Since I started subscribing to freebies, I get excited to check our mailbox everyday. It is the only reason why I don't like weekends.

I am not consistent with the address that I provided to those freebie companies. At first, I gave our post office mailbox but eventually I did use our residential add. I myself is puzzled what is my rule why I gave our home address or the reason why. I still switch addresses sometimes.

Obviously, I favor our home address mailbox as I get to see the mails everyday. It brightens my day to receive any freebies, however insignificant they are.

Mcj requested for a key duplicate of our PO box, so I can access it anytime. Mcj's brother has the only key before so if he's away, we can't pick-up the mail anytime... though you can pick them up during office hours. Just ask at the counter in the post office.
Bookmark and Share
Posted by Princess of CJ at 12:41 am |

0 Comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

<