Sunday, May 25

Curb It

I've been checking this particular shopping website since mother's day for sale and free shipping merchandise. Apart from furnitures (like patio furniture), I love shopping for manchester. Sure we can buy lovely patterns and shades of machesters in the local shop but this website, always offer prices lower than the registered retail price. I've bought several times and my only complaint is the queen bed quilt cover couldn't fit the queen bed quilt. It has a weird shape.

Anyway, lately I've only been window shopping and admiring them. Mcj told me to reign my horses as we need to save as much as we can. We are looking forward to pay an arm and a leg for his coming major dental works. That's the priority and we don't need manchesters anyway. I just love to have something new in the cupboard. :)

0 comments: