Sunday, May 11

Chocolate Oracle

I used not to like sweets, like chocolates and icecream. My palette changed after I gave birth. I like desserts now especially chocolate and icecream. How bizzarre is that? I know lots of things changed after giving birth.

As to chocolates, it is better now that I like them. Mcj has a very sweet tooth and Jens is becoming to be like his Daddy. I don't want to be singled out. I reckon it is better to be addicted to chocolate than to 'those' substances (and be booked for drug rehab).




What Your Taste in Chocolate Says About You



You are sweet, mellow, and easily satisfied.

You don't like anything too intense and dramatic.

Deep down, you're a kid at heart... and you're nostalgic for the past.



You are passionate and full of life.

You fall in love easily, and you tend to have whirlwind relationships.

Your passion sometimes does get the better of you. You have a crazy temper!



You love new adventures and activities. You enjoy living a full life, even if it is chaotic.

You feel lost when things are quiet. You rather not think... you prefer to just do!

0 comments: