Sunday, September 30

Complete Solution

The shopping cart software has been one of the fuel to the growth of online stores. But long before, I don't really know how online store was conceptualize.

A few months back, MCJ and his brother was thinking of creating an online store selling bonsai plants. We have a current website to this provider but it would be changed to a local one and the proprietor would design the online store site. I thought, the package would include all the facilities including the shopping cart in the site, until I've read the ashop commerce business. Should the plan be materialized, we would shell out some money for the software.

And I think, I could be of use in that department to my husband. I can refer to him the ashop commerce and he himself can see what are the special features the enterprise has. The ten day free trial and the free store design offer are very attractive. Plus Ashop Commerce shopping carts are integrated with all major banks, gateways and third party processors including PayPal.

0 comments: