Wednesday, July 18

Getting Organized

Sometimes I call myself an obsessive-compulsive when it comes to sorting out or organizing things... Just sometimes. I want everything to have it's proper place so I know where to look for them incase I need them but often times.. that doesn't happen because I am not just the one using the stuff around the place. It's frustrating sometimes but you learn to persevere especially if you're living with your other half. Well, that's another story to tell.

But with these picture perfect setup, I couldnt stop longing that one day I could create an organize workplace for me and MCJ. The samples of Bush furniture are just too neat and orderly that creating an environment such as these makes you stop, take a deep breath and don't work at all as you may create a mess. :)


0 comments: