Thursday, July 12

Home Furniture

Next to food and personal shopping, I also love doing home furniture shopping.. maybe it be in the shops around the area or online. I really can't fill my eyes with the intricate, sophisticated and classic design of the furnitures. I couldn't stop telling myself "this will look good and fit our blah blah".
























And my pick these days is a mirror. It's not really a necessity in our household as we'll do with what comes in the bedroom suite... but I want it for my parents' place. I would want them to have a mirror close to the door so you can have your last glance on yourself before leaving the house. Hummm.. talking of not being vain. :)

1 comments:

charleston forge furniture said...

I have to agree and I will come back to follow you more.