Saturday, August 11

What do you own and where?

I love my last job (as if I had other jobs before that, not). Though it wasnt good for the eyes, hands and back as I was infront of the computer from the time I stepped into the office until the time I left (which was until whenever). What makes it more enjoyable, aside from the lax management and good workmates was the job posed challenges. One reason is the management setup. The company that I worked for had a mother company (we're a subsidiary) but as a subsidiary it also has subsidiaries. Reporting was a bit complicated especially with the financials. One of the aims of the Enterprise Resource Planning before was to do consolidated financial reports. Problem was, each company has their own and unique financial systems software so consolidated financial reporting wasn't materialized. Looking back, I reckon what the company should have is financial consolidation software.

0 comments: