Saturday, January 5

Have You Got a New Year's Resolution?

You Will Keep Your New Year's Resolution

You planning on making a resolution that's smart, attainable, and perfect for where your life is.

This tag came from Liza. Thanks, girl!
*Start Copy Here*
When it comes to New Year’s Resolutions we seem to fall into four categories:
1) quite serious about them,
2) be flippant about them,
3) do it because we feel pressured to, or
4) do not do them. So, the purpose of this little game is to let us know which category you are in.
Copy from "*Start Copy Here*" through "*End Copy Here*" and post it. Before "*End Copy Here*" tell us who you are, your site(s) (with link) and your New Year’s Resolution, or not.
Then tag as many others as you like, from one to your entire blogroll, your choice.
If you like, create an intro paragraph to your post that also acknowledges who tagged you.
NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS:

Juliana – Juliana's Site - My New Year's resolutions are looking for a part time job, keep blogging, and learn to cook and bake.

Michelle - Rusin Roundup - 1. Learn to be happier and accept myself for who I am, 2. Is to lose about 25 lbs., and 3. Is to stop smoking.

Karen - Grow Rich Along With Me - My resolution for next year is to achieve $3K per month passive income by the end of 2008.

Mel - Attitude, the Ultimate Power & Complain Complain Complain - “I don’t need no stinking resolutions.” I never hold to them anyway so why frustrate myself by starting them now.

Sandee - Comedy Plus - I don't need no stinking resolutions either. Years and years ago I did them because everyone else did, but not once did I follow through. Why set yourself up for failure?

Lynda - lynda's loft - My resolution is to see resolve to that which needs resolution. Like Mel and Sandee, I feel that resolutions give us more stress, however, being a person who sets goals each year, isn't that the same thing as a resolution??? Goals vs. resolutions? Goals are more general and allow for more time to complete them, a resolution requires a mind-set and immediate action, which is not always feasible... Well, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it...

Amelia - Amel's Realm - This is a list of my New Year's Resolution:
1. Health: Continue exercising twice a week, eat enough veggies and fruit, have enough rest, take vitamin C regularly and women's multivitamin during my period.
2. Spiritual: Improve my Daily Bread reading routine and my prayer life and learn more from God's Word.
3. Financial: Continue to make money online (my goal is getting €100 per month at least), be more creative in writing posts, and save most of the money.
4. General Life: Continue to learn Finnish AND practice it as best and often as I can, try out more baking and cooking recipes, continue to maintain and share positive thoughts, continue to learn to control my thoughts, continue to learn to catch myself before I start complaining and count my blessings instead, continue to stop and cherish all the little moments in life that oftentimes go unnoticed, and continue to feed my inner child and last but not least, continue to ENJOY my life thoroughly.

Max - MAX - My New Year's resolutions are to dedicate more time to my friends; to finally be able to read "Der Spiegel" in German; to be calm when organizing my marriage; to go one last time to my favourite club and dance the night away; and continue to be happy!

Eric - Speedcat Hollydale - I love chicken. Problem is that I really never get to have enough chicken! My New Year's resolution is to enact "Chicken Tuesday". On this day I will eat only chicken, blog about chicken, and promote chickens all over the world. (hormone free) Join me, won't you?

Marzie - Mariuca & Mariuca's Perfume Gallery - My resolution for 2008 is to enjoy a healthier lifestyle and to expand my Perfume Collection.

Sindi- Life Is A Roller Coaster - My resolution is to complain less, pray more and be a little more thankful for what I have.

Judy - Sugar Queen's Dream - My New Year's resolution is:To take better care of my health.To eat better, well at least 3 meals a day, I'm lucky these days if I stop for one meal a day....To help make the world a better place to live, I love the human race, but think there’s always room for change.To be generous until it hurts.To live each day as if it's my last.To make a book of our personal family recipes and traditions for each of my 3 my children, so that the traditions and family cooking can be passed on in my family line long after I'm gone and finally.......To help more with the local Human society, Animals like little kids can not fend for themselves so it's up to each of us to take care of our pets and to step in and care for all animals.....I hope that through me I can encourage my Children to be better adults and in turn to raise the Children they have or will have, to be good people with good, sound & solid values.... Peace!

Adrian - First Time Dad - My New Year’s Resolution for 2008 is to be a better father…now I don’t usually make New Year's resolutions because I never keep them but this one I better keep! Happy New Year to one and all!

Colin - Life - New Years Resolution? No way...Better to achieve more throughout the year rather than pander to the whims of a one day 'wishful thought'

Mauro - 1 Million Love Messages - My resolution for next year are:
1. Change my job (maybe work online). I'm really unhappy in the actual one.
2. Dedicate more time to my family and girlfriend... maybe start to get ready for our wedding :-) 3. Work hard in 1 Million Love Messages and reach 2500 Love messages (or more) in the end of 2008.

MidgetManOfSteel - Mental Poo - To get out of dealing with people who I have no desire in helping at the job I’m doing…catch the eye of someone who can see that I can write and be funny…and get my own ticket to happiness from my humor….and a Ferrari. While I’m doing this, I resolve to get a Ferrari.

Stacy - My Thoughts - My New Year’s Resolution for 2008 - Is to be more understanding to my children and to other people, Not to curse at others while I am driving, try to eat right and exercise, try to volunteer in my community, and to believe more in my spiritual side.

Jason - DatCurious.com & DatMoney.com - Although, I normally don't do New Year's Resolutions (because I find it as an excuse to actually do something I should've already been doing), this year I will plan on giving back to the blogging community, especially my audience. I'm not sure how I will do it yet, but I definitely will.

Kesa - Little Aussie Cynic - My New Years Resolution is the standard..... to finally get off the smokes and to loose 8kg.... both which are possible just difficult.....Happy New Year to you and yours….Aussie

Ann - A Nice Place in the Sun - "To let the rest of my life begin as soon as possible."
Liza of moms..... check nyo A Simple Life - I don't usually make a New Year's resolution because I can't keep them, lol. But this year is an exception... my goal is to lose 20 lbs (he-he). Yesterday, I started working out and I plan to do it everyday. I know I can do it, slowly but surely ;). Wish me luck guys, hehe.
HappyMum of Permanence in Change - The result of the quiz (above) sounds good. Only if I have one. Hehehe. I've given up making resolutions for (a) I don't really stick to it and (b) I don't see anything that needs change or to do (Isn't that what our resolutions always? Something to do or change?).
*End Copy Here*
Have you got a resolution? Quiz yourself to know if you can stick to it - if you're not sure yet. Lol. :)

2 comments:

Liz said...

Hi! Thanks for participating ;) Happy weekend. Take care.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Hello! I am Speedcat Hollydale. My resolution is about chickens :-)

Thanks for the link... I favored you at Technorati. Have a great weekend!!