Sunday, January 6

Not Much to Ask :)

When we were at the mall the other day, we stopped by the jewelry shop. We really didn't went inside as we were just waiting for P who went to the loo, instead we just peered in the glass displays. There were beauties and sparkles - earrings, rings, necklaces, etc. Nothing really caught my fancy but when MCJ pointed out heart pendants to me, I started to chose which design I like. You know, he owed me a gift for my 28th birthday - a heart locket pendant. I was just suppose to buy it in RP that time but things caught up with me processing my visa and preparing to get here. Plus the budget was spent on something else. Anyway, I reckon if he's going to buy me a heart pendant necklace, he should get me heart earrings, heart gold bangle or bracelet and a heart ring to match. Jewelry are nice to wear when they complement each other. Don't you agree?

0 comments: