Saturday, December 29

Booze to Snooze!

I am not really a drinker but I would like to have a sip of wine every now and then. And this season is a perfect time to be merry and wine for some is very staple.

We have fairly abundant supply this year. MCJ bought one bottle of sparkling, we receive one from in-laws and the real estate agent gave us a big bottle of zhiraz. MCJ drinks burbon so some could just really be for me but the sad fact is, I can't have any. I'm not really restricted but I'm very conscientious, I'm breastfeeding and I don't want to give my little one any doze of booze.

I guess we'll just age some of them and have them next season. I can wait and surely the wine can. Infact, we had a vodka that lasted for more than two years and we gave the left over away to someone.

0 comments: