Wednesday, December 12

The Eights

Tagged by Mitch, thanks sis!



Eight things that attract me to my best friends:
  1. We have fun whatever we do.
  2. We share some interests and respect each others' differences.
  3. We love each other regardless of who we are.
  4. They are thoughtful - despite the absence of communication.
  5. We remain friends despite of distance from each other.
  6. We know each others' background and family and care about them.
  7. They are like siblings.
  8. They can be rely on.

Eight things I am passionate about:

  1. reading
  2. blogging and surfing
  3. shopping
  4. my family
  5. writing my thoughts
  6. sewing (at times)
  7. my friends
  8. being a pain in the neck (to MCJ) :P

Eight things I want to do before I die:

  1. Live.
  2. Laugh more.
  3. Sponsor a child.
  4. Secure my loved ones future - up to something that God will allow me to.
  5. Make lots of people happy.
  6. Go to exotic places.
  7. Attend my parents 50th wedding anniversary.
  8. Drive.

Eight blogs I read (why just eight? I want to name more ;D)

Eight songs I could listen to over and over again

  1. Insatiable.
  2. Thanks to you.
  3. You raise me up.
  4. I wanna go home.
  5. My immortal.
  6. The prayer.
  7. Rainbow.
  8. Imagine.

Eight things I have learned this past year:

  1. Giving birth is very painful. :P
  2. A child can make you cry and laugh at the same time.
  3. It is hard to shed excess weight after giving birth while eating more even if breastfeeding.
  4. How to monetize my blog. :)
  5. Have a little bit of patience.
  6. Grow a Mummy on me.
  7. To shut my mouth sometimes. :P
  8. Shop wisely.
Like to do this tag? Go ahead and have fun!

0 comments: