Saturday, December 29

Soo True

Your Mind is 27% Cluttered

Your mind is very free. You've liberated yourself from most worries and problems.
And even if something does start to clutter your mind, you're easily able to let it go.


Sooo true! I used to be a worry-wart, always looking at the future but that changed. I think being a SAHM and wife helps a lot.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can't change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

3 comments:

dangkin said...

mine is 21% cluttered! ;) parang walang pakialam sa mundo, ganun ba yun? he.he.he

Unknown said...

that's nice! sana ako rin...hehehe...

happy new year!

Sunshinelene said...

congratulations, sis! Sana am like you bt i will try to take the same quiz a year later -- i hope to improve and it would be really crazy if the result has become worst. hehehe