Sunday, December 2

Pro-blogging Activities


Tagged by Mich. Sorry girl, it took me too long to post.






Instruction:

1.Please share the reason/s why you decided to post ads/paid posts. State how your earning is helping you in any way.

2.Pass it 2 bloggers/publishers only.

3.After my name, list ALL your monetized blogs.If you have more than one blog, add the next blogs by using numbers only(such as 1,2,3 see my example)instead of long links.

4.Use the button,but please no direct linking.

5.I would really appreciate it if you could drop me a line should you decide to entertain this tag. I would like to pay you a visit and add you on my list.

My take...

I started my pro-blogging activities when I saw some of my friends do. I reckon, it's really nice to earn money while you blog but of course, I have to maintain my usual personal posts. So far, I've earned quite good. I spend my hard earned money on anything, but as much as possible to something that will last or I can use always - sort of souvenir. I'm looking forward to Christmas shopping where I'll spend some too! Because of my hectic routine, I just blog whenever I can, not really grabbing opps. I'm thankful though with those companies that apportioned opps.

Thesserie, 2 & 3 Marie Vanidosa , 2 Girlie, 2 Rhada Rach , 2 Ironnie, 2 Jane Mari Jo Ghee, 2, 3 & 4 idealpinkrose, 2 & 3 Mich Era, 2

1 comments:

Mich said...

thanks for doing the tag, era! appreciate it. :) sana more opps to come pa noh?