Thursday, December 20

Have you got the best?

When watching telly during daytime, you're prompted of endless ads - most are incorporated in the talk show and sometimes, I thought it still is part of the show. One of which is life insurance. I reckon this practice though sometimes annoy the viewers, actually help those who are thinking of getting insurance or those that will renew theirs. It gives people the idea that there are affordable life insurance in the market, maybe better than their current provider. It triggers one to shop around and pick the best that suits them.

Though, that exercise is better said than done because, MCJ and I have never really discussed how good his current provider is. But knowing him, I'm at peace and assured as he is sooo keen on any investment especially life insurance, so I'm sure he has the best.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Thats wonderful.