Monday, June 4

Explore the Universe

When I was a kid, I was always fascinated with the sky at night and even up to now. I even wondered if I can count the stars. I am every curious with every light and object that I can see in the outer space and sometimes mistakenly took flying plane as one of them. :D When we have clear sky and we're out, MCJ always makes his best efforts to point out to me where are the Orion Stars, the Southern Cross, etc. Well, I would say that you couldn't see much of the universe with your naked eye. There are lots of wonders that you can see using the state-of-the-art and cutting edge technology in exploring the universe though.

That's when Opticsplanet Meade Mysky exploration guide comes in. If you're like me, in this high-tech age... viewing the universe has been made fun, interactive and easy. Meade Mysky is a point-shoot-and-identify multimedia guide to our universe that will guide you through the night sky better than if you had your own private astronomer standing next to you. It is simple to operate with easy to follow video menu. This gadget is useful for aspiring astroners or for family who loves the view of the outer space. Good for gifts as well!

Curious minds are lucky these days as technology such as this, is available to them. Can you imagine viewing and identifying over 30k celestial objects at a click of a button? Cool! That's how Meade Mysky works.

Now, do you know that Pluto (the 9th planet that we know) was no longer considered a planet since August 24, 2006 when the IAU defined the term planet for the first time? It was because they have discovered objects (Eris and Ceres) in the outerspace similar to Pluto but are not planets. Pluto was reclassified under dwarf planets and was added to the list of minor planets.

So when you got hold of your latest technology like Meade Mysky and be able to view the universe and see objects like Pluto, please get back to me and tell me what it looks like and what's its difference from the eight planets. I would love to hear it from the "common" minds. :D


Disclosure Policy

0 comments: