Friday, June 29

Online Dating

I've started to tell how MCJ and I met here.. so I might be retailing bits and pieces sometimes.

Now I can say that we were one of those lucky couples who hit it off right away even meeting in a bizaare way. We started in a sort of whirlwind romance. For five months, we keep contact by online chatting, emailing and paying off hefty phone bills, well mostly on his part. Then he decided to see me in person - which is another story to tell.

Fast forward, after being official us and a romantic proposal, we got married more than a year after. And a year after tie-ing the knot, we fell pregnant.

We have lots of stories in our closet to tell as a testimony how we get on with our relationship but all of them will just boil down to the happiness and love that we're sharing now.

MCJ and I owe it to the wild wild web and an online dating site for bringing us together. These days, there are various online dating sites accessible to those who want to meet 'the one' just like the way I did.

One, there's FriendFinder. I've heard of this site from my ex-coworker and they have lots of stories to tell about the people they've met online through the site. You can meet locals in this site if you don't fancy an LDR. Now, I've got the chance to visit the site. It is very straightforward and user-friendly for those who are not www-savvy. I'm sure anybody who's interested to meet friends, can have a find right away.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are really one of the few lucky ones... I've heard so much of not-so-good experiences about online relationships. And I feel sorry for those victims.

That is why I never believed in online relationships, but after meeting a few like you, hmmmm, that changed my belief.

God bless!