Wednesday, June 13

Hit!

My two days vacation didn't do me good physically - not that I am really complaining. It's just that the night after I arrived home, I got scratchy throat. I didn't mind it at first as I reckon it could have been caused by drinking extra-chilled water or having fruit shake in a hot and humid weather in Manila. But after three days of being here, the condition of my throat didn't get better rather, I got stuffed nose and headache.

I really know, I am down with a flu but MCJ said I don't sound like having one. What should a person with flu should sound then? I don't really know. Hehehe. He reckon, with the symptoms that I have I might just have sinusitis. Okay, I concede. But last night, the scratchy throat was back again and up til now.

I am not taking any medication now nor something to relieve my scratchy throat. I really need to see a doctor and good thing, I have my next appointment tomorrow so no need for extra bill to pay. :D I am a bit worried because Bubba will be out short of one month if everything go according to my gestation. And I have read and heard that it's not good being down with a bug or something when you give birth. Bubba's immune system might not be that strong and he'll catch any illness that I might have.

I might have been hit by the change of weather.. from hot and humid Manila to winter in Queensland. It's really not cold up here of OZ but a very drastic change from where I've been five days ago.

Hope you don't catch my chill while reading this. :)

0 comments: