Saturday, June 30

Loves To Beautify?

Most of us love primping and beautifying our homes, offices, stores or any indoor spaces. They are just who are gifted in this department that they don't need to hire designer to decorate - count me out though but my talent can pass-up MCJ's standards. They can turn a shabby place into an elegant one. Well, with the aid of various crafts and tools of course.

And I noticed that plants are indespensable decoration in one's home or office. I think, it's the luscious color of green that cools the eyes factor that made plants imperative as a decoration. But, I also know that this adornment is sort of difficult to maintain. There are the tasks of watering, trimming, exposing to sunlight, dusting, etc. And if you want to get around these tasks, you can always opt for the silk trees. They look the same as the natural plants but are less daunting to maintain.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments: