Saturday, June 30

My Fave Star In Action

While cleaning and digging out rubbish from MCJ's bedside table, I saw three concert tickets. Hummm! And my resentment resurfaced. Why? Because he watched a concert with his parents and brother, G and wife N, while I was in Pinas last February. It was not meant to annoy or outcast me though because he only knew about the concert after I've left for Pinas. But, but, but! I was really upset of not going with them to that concert because I like the singer. He is the 2006 Australian Idol winner. You know the feeling being conned? Hehehe! I was really rooting for him last year to win the contest and he did. I know you can imagine the feeling of seeing your fave star perform live.

In fairness to MCJ, he was not guilty for pulling a trick to me and he didn't raved that much about the concert rather just gave a positive appreciation of the performance of Damien Lieth. And I am getting over with my indignation.

I just hope Damien Lieth will have another concert near by and I'll happen to be here.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments: