Thursday, June 14

I Also Blog With Smorty

You would say, I don't do anything but blog! Well, that's partly true. Aside from blogging being my hobby now which I really enjoy doing, I also blog for money with several paid blogging company such as Smorty.

Blogging with them is the same with other paid blogging companies. They basically advertise on blogs. They help connecting advertisers with bloggers. Bloggers would write opinions about a particular product or just any neutral write-ups and linking the url of the website of the product or service with the anchor texts. In a way, this will increase the reach or clicks of the product's or service's website.

So far, I've made two posts with Smorty and have been paid for ads on blogs.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments: