Sunday, October 28

It's that time again

It's the time of the year again where people aside from preparing themselves, act like Santa.. bearing gifts to naughty or nice. Christmas is really near but I can't smell it in the air nor can I see it in my environment. Oh well, I was used to cool Christmas not hot. I can't see any poinsettias in the garden like I used to in my parents' place. But still Christmas would be here whether I am in it or not. :)

Back in my working years, I received lots of goodies from the banks and suppliers. Companies set aside huge sum of money for Christmas giveaways like umbrella, personalized pens, organizers, calendars, etc - all for the customers.

Maybe I might feel Christmas when I receive gifts or give aways. lol. Not really. I want to celebrate Christmas quitely with the fam.

0 comments: