Monday, October 15

Let's Go Cruisin'!

I always fancy going for a cruise for a holiday. It was put-off for a certain period of time when I read a story in a magazine of a newly-wed couple who went for a honeymoon in a cruise and the husband went missing up until that issue of magazine was published. I got temporary phobia... yup, just temporary because now, I consider going for one. Not in the near future though. Just another addition to my list... especially now that there is a frequently aired commercial of a local cruise. It is very tempting.

For now, I only "heart" local ones but if you're the one who loves the Carribbean, check out Discovery Cruise Line. It sails daily to the Bahamas and offers three options, the day cruise, the cruise and hotel packages and the transportation only. At Discovery Cruise Line, kids can sail and stay free at their current special offers. You can also book for a reunion or wedding on a Discovery Cruise Line. That's something unique and fabulous for such occasions.

0 comments: