Monday, October 15

Sleepy and Funny Sunday!

We had a big sleep in yesterday... Ian and I woke up at 11:00 in the morning. Not that we don't sleep-in everyday. Lol... But it was just a lazy day for us.. we didn't go for our usualy morning walk.

MCJ was (and is) busy so I have to prepare his lunch.. and I did after Ian had his. So Daddy and Baby had their play time while Mummy made lunch. Then, I heard MCJ shouted "gross". I knew then that Ian had a big surprise for him under his pants. Lol. After a few minutes, father and son walked up to the kitchen to show to Mummy how big and gross the mess was! I had to laugh because MCJ will again have his share of changing soiled nappy.. a very soiled one indeed! Ian ended up having a cold bath on the backside down. MCJ said, after that.. he should not change nappy in one week. lol...

0 comments: