Thursday, March 13

My Oh My...



See that? My PR is 3! I'm really excited that I have to post it here. That was 0 this morning and I was fooling around the net and out of the blue.. blah! Well, I don't really know what I did or somebody did. lol.

There you go... back to work. :)

Update: It was just for a couple of minutes then back to zero again. Nagkamali lang ata ang google. lol.

~~~~~

On the side note, credit line grants work like problogging and PR. If you have bad credit history, it is most likely that you won't get approved if you apply for a loan or credit card. But wait! There are companies that give bad credit credit cards like BadCreditOffers.com. In this consumers can apply for the offer that's right for them, and by making payments on time they can start down the road toward rebuilding their credit and, perhaps, their financial future. It is sort of like making a brand new start when it comes to your credit standing or credibility.

0 comments: