Monday, March 17

On Credit Card

I didn't get my first credit card until Mcj made me his additional card holder. That's not because I am not qualified or I have bad credit records but because I didn't try to apply for one. I didn't like the hassle of lengthy paper work.

But for some people, they don't have a credit card or have any line of credit because their credit rating has been tarnished. I can only imagine that these people need all the help they can get to cut through the endless mountain of prospective lenders to a short list of lenders specializing in products compatible to their specific needs. Lucky for them, a company like badcreditoffers.com can find a list of suitable lenders in a few clicks of the mouse. It's one of the sites that help people find companies that offer credit card for bad credit rating. They sort of like giving people with bad credit rating a second chance to build a good rating.

0 comments: