Wednesday, April 9

Once a Dream

When I was in highschool, I want to be an officer in our PMT (I can't remember what it means now) class. But I was not. Primarily because, our house was soo far from the school that by the time the training for the officers was finished, there will be no transportation available to go home. Officers always have to stay late than just the ordinary rank back then. Our family didn't own a ride other than bicycle, so there's no question for me to stay up late in school.

I thought so now that, not being an officer back then had saved my parents some money. Imagine the cost of all gears (including gears like BDU Pants ) needed to be an officer plus the extra transportation cost of going back to school on weekends and holidays to train. That could have been money that we didn't have.

0 comments: