Saturday, November 10

Be Smort-y

I love blogging more since I signed-up for blog advertising in some sites. Well, it couldn't get better than doing the things you love - gas-baging or just yaking - and at the same time earn some moolah. I'm sure you'll agree with me. :)

Among the blog advertising sites that I signed-up for was smorty and I've earned quite a sum of money. At first, I was not able to grab opportunities. I'm not sure why but I reckon it has got to do with the timing of me going online. Recently though, I tried to get online early in the morning and I was able to grab opportunities, sometimes paying higher than usual. There, I now know the trick of the trade. lol.

Most in my circle of friends are in this moonlighting business, and at the rate it is going now, I can say that there are lots of companies that advertise on blogs. Just proves that the number of people who blog these days are insurmountable. Should I be proud that I'm one of them? :)

0 comments: