Tuesday, November 13

Save Money on your Gifts

MCJ doesn't really want any gifts on any occasion but I do want to buy him the complete series of Battle Star Galactica for Christmas. I can afford it now with my hard earned money from blogging. :) Actually, I've been surfing and checking shopping sites if I can find a good deal and then with the aid of online coupons in Coupon Chief, I might really get my desired gift at a good price at Target as there is a good deal of target coupons available. But I have yet to check if the complete series is available as most online stores that I've checked-out, there were only a couple of series available. And I've been planning to purchase some manchester so bedbathstore.com coupons will be very handy in the Christmas shopping. It's really nice that couponchief has lots of online coupons for the shoppers who want to save money this holiday season.

0 comments: