Friday, November 9

Meme The Me

Snagged this from Mich. Thanks, girl!

1.Are you good at hiding your feelings?
I don't know.. I guess I've never tried to so I'm not sure. :)

2. How can we tell that you’re already irritated?
When I'm with MCJ, I pout and grizzle sometimes. When with others, I am too quite - unusual in me.

3. How do you treat the person that obviously doesn’t like you?
Ignore him/her. If she doesn't like me, the feeling is mutual (the bitch in me talking).

4. What usually ruins your mood?
The party spoiler.

5. Who do you see everyday that you wish you just wouldn’t at all?
None!

6. When was the last time that you had a good cry?
When I was too upset with MCJ - can't remember when. :)

7. How often do you shop for clothes?
When the need arises or when I see something nice.

8. Who’s your long-time crush?
Did I have any? It's been too long ago that I can't remember who were my crushes.

9. Someone you just had a crush on?
Madami - I can't remember most of them but I can truely remember most of them were married. Hehehe!

10 . Do you have something that you wish you just don’t?
My jelly belly.

11. Do you sometimes crave for something that isn’t there?
Yup! Pinoy food - green indian mango, bagoong, dinuguan at madami pa!

12 . Do you wish to live in a faraway land where nobody knows you?
Hell no! I wish I live in a compound with my parents so they can see how Ian grow up.

13. Have you kissed a total stranger?
Nope.

14. What do you want to do at this moment?
Retail therapy. lol

15. The worst feeling?
Being upset

16. How about the best?
Feel the intensity of the love to my family and being loved in return.

17. Ever given your number to someone you dislike?
Yep.

18. What will you say to the one reading this right now?
Hope you had fun reading this.

19. What/Who do you need right now?
Body massage

20 . Happy with your life?
Absolutely!

1 comments:

Mich said...

Pareho tayo, I badly need a massage! to think na nagpa-massage nako last week huh!

btw, got a tag for you! ;)