Tuesday, November 6

France in Mind!

If you're looking for a holiday destination where you can do lots of activities, visits nice tourists' places, eat at fine restaurants or just plainly chill-out, I would have France in mind. Lost yourself in the exquisite architecture that the cities have to offer. There's Louvre Museum, Eiffel Tower, Palace of Versailles and lots more. Finding accomodations is not a problem as there are lots of hotels in france.

If you're into fashion or simply just wanna see what are the latest in the markets, you might time your visits on Paris Fashion week. I reckon, during this season you might want to book your accomodation way ahead as hotels in paris could be heavily booked for the season. Just do your homework over the net or in your friendly travel agency and I'm sure you can find nice hotels for your standard.

I'm not really into fashion but I would give in to see runway shows - the highlight of the fashion week of course. Or just fall inlove in Paris, not that I'm in not inlove yet... just fall in love with the place, I mean.

0 comments: