Saturday, November 17
I'm really thankful that jeans were created in the 1920's.. and I think that was the birth of women wearing jeans, not just men. I couldn't imagine in these days and age for women to wear heavy and bulky dresses just like in the medieval period. I know that clothing comes with the age and time - with the generation and I think the invention of different types of clothing comes with a purpose. Think of yourself going to work in the office, driving a car wearing petticoats and corsets underneath your lovely gown everyday. Oh, silly me... you wouldn't fit in the driver's seat, Im sure. I remember one episode of M*A*S*H (an old tv series of caucasian military doctors assigned in Korea - I love this) where one Korean lady worked in their farm, plowing and all, wearing long dress. Oh well, you get used to what's available.
Bookmark and Share
Posted by Princess of CJ at 3:19 pm |

0 Comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

<